- Withstands multiple 5ft (1.5m) drops to concrete
- Wireless range up to 82ft (25m) from base
- Performs 30,000+ continuous scans on a single full charge
- Compatible with Android and iOS devices
- Durable IP42 rating
- Green Spot technology for good-read feedback
Know your gear
The Wasp WWS650 2D Bluetooth Barcode Scanner is as affordable as it is reliable. This multi-tasking,wireless barcode scanner is capable of reading codes on mobile phones and other reflective devices. It is ideally suited for retail (POS,inventory,good receiving,etc.) and general commercial applications such as: access control for transportation and entertainment,banking,postal,and utility services.
Created with the user’s comfort in mind,the Wasp WWS650 features a new illumination and aiming system. It is composed of a soft,dark red illumination and two blue LED triangles pointing at the targeted barcode,which reduces an operator’s visual stress during daily scanning activities. It also places a green spot directly on the code for additional good read confirmation.
The Wasp WWS650’s Bluetooth capabilities allow it to transmit data to the host from up to 82 feet from the base or to any embedded Bluetooth device such as laptops,tablets,or smartphones. When in batch mode,the WWS650 stores 500+ linear codes in memory. Its long-lasting lithium-ion battery can be easily replaced without tools while simultaneously retaining current information.
The Wasp WWS650 Wireless Barcode Scanner includes a 2- year warranty covering material defects. If you would like to upgrade this coverage,WaspProtect extended service plans cover accidental breakage and can provide coverage beyond the original warranty.Benefits
- Rapidly and accurately scan 1D and 2D barcode
- High speed,low power consumption eliminates the need to rescan
- Aggressive digital imager scan engine offers flexible read range
- Ergonomic design for additional comfort
- Simple to implement and use
- Improve productivity and prevent data-entry errors
- Simplify business processes while improving accuracy and efficiency