Enterprise organizations are looking to cloud-based solutions to improve efficiencies, geographical coverage, and economies of scale. Most have made sizable investments in existing infrastructure and are faced with the decision of how to make the best use of existing investments as well as future expansions. Why choose between your onsite environment and public cloud services when the most effective strategies leverage both? Rely upon your trusted onsite investments while effectively extending your services to an equally trusted hybrid cloud infrastructure from VMware.
• Broadest OS and Application Support – vCloud Hybrid Service supports over 5000 applications and dozens of operating systems that are certified to run on vSphere, so you can run your applications in the cloud, no changes required.
• Network Integration – Your IT infrastructure can extend beyond the physical limits of your data center to the cloud, using the same network configurations as your on-premises infrastructure.
• Reliability and Manageability – You can write, deploy, and manage applications in the cloud the same way you do today, relying on the same underlying vSphere platform.
• Comprehensive Suite of vSphere Management Tools – Architected on the same platform as
vSphere. Integrated with key management tools; VMware vCloud® Connector®, vCloud® Automation Center™, vCenter™ Operations Management Suite™, and many more.
• Suite of Business Continuity Services – Save time and lower expenses by utilizing our suite
of cloud-based disaster recovery, and data protection services.
• Tiered Storage Options – SSD-Accelerated and Standard storage offerings to meet your
performance and budget needs.
Additional Features Include:
• Data Protection – Secure backup at your fingertips
• Direct Connect – High-speed, private connectivity
• Offline Data Transfer – Encrypted data transport
• OS and Application Catalog on the VMware Marketplace