Quick tech specs
- Outlet level control to turn on,turn off,or reboot individual outlets to avoid accidental circuit overloads
- Monitor power consumption at the outlet-level for a detailed view of power distributed to specific equipment
- Standard three-year warranty,upgraded to five years with product registration
- Power cycle unresponsive IT equipment or increase runtime of critical equipment by powering down non-critical servers
- Environmental monitoring with the addition of optional sensors
Know your gear
The Vertiv Geist UI30010L Universal Power Distribution Unit (UPDU) is a versatile rack power distribution unit (rPDU) with a universal input and a max power capacity of 22kW. This universal rPDU enables fast and easy installation since it supports common AC power configurations ranging from 16A - 60A and 120V-415V in both single phase and three phase configurations. Just choose the right Facility Side Cable (FSC - sold separately) to define the input power configuration you need to install the UPDU in your network system. This UPDU model has 18 locking C13 and 12 locking C19 receptacles, all equipped with the Vertiv patented U-Lock to lessen accidental disconnections. The hot-swappable Interchangeable Monitoring Device (IMD) on this intelligent rack PDU not only has ports for unit and outlet-level remote power monitoring and environmental monitoring, but it also provides peace of mind that you can seamlessly update the unit's technology to adapt to your changing business needs.