- Power Supply: 120V
- Current: 20A
- Receptacle/Socket Type: (10)NEMA 5-20R
- Plug Type: NEMA 5-20P
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Cable Length: 10'
- Power Entry Location: Left Rear
- Dual 10/100Mbps Ethernet
The Vertiv Geist I20201 Power Distribution Unit provides real-time power metrics to help prevent overloads and safely optimize load levels. The unit offers local and IP-based monitoring with quick access to real-time power metrics and environmental sensor data. Using Visible Light Communication technology, the I20201 optically transmits power usage data from its LED display to a handheld device over the Geist mobile app. With the Geist Upgradeable hot-swap technology, users can easily upgrade their PDUs by replacing the Interchangeable Monitoring Device module. This black PDU, with a 10 NEMA 5-20P plug and NEMA 5-20R socket, ensures efficient power distribution.
- 10' power cord for convenient usage
- Powder-coated steel finish for durability
- 120 V power supply for long hours of continuous use