- perfect with zero latency at 4K 60Hz over a single fiber connection
- REMOTE ACCESS: Ensure quality and security of critical devices when accessing them remotely
- BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE: Use with Vertiv Avocent HMX 5000/6000 switches without special modification
- EXTENDING CONNECTIONS: Connect more systems at greater distances with an extra 1GbE network device
- USER FRIENDLY: With hotkey capability and USB2.0 for fast switching
Know your gear
The Vertiv Avocent HMX 8000R High Performance KVM Switch Receiver offers 4K video over a single fiber connection, along with audio and USB. Dual head 4K can be achieved with an additional fiber connection. It delivers pixel-perfect, color accurate picture quality at 4K 60Hz and USB2.0 for fast switching. The 1U receiver enables users to locate critical computing hardware in secure, temperature-controlled environment, away from the user work station to maintain component integrity. It provides access to system computers via a standard IP infrastructure network, allowing users the ability to share computing resources. System control is managed from a single access point, allowing the administrator to provide system connection through confirmed verification tools. The Vertiv Avocent HMX8000R system is the ideal solution for demanding applications such as media, control rooms and collaborative environments. It is used in broadcasting, sports venues, post production and many other industries where high resolution and zero latency are required.