- voltage audio distribution system expander
The Valcom V-1095 70V Paging Expander is used to expand 8 Ohm, 25V, 70V or 100V systems into amplified speaker assemblies. The unit comes with its own surface mount box which provides 1/2 conduit access. The unit will accept input signal from a 8 Ohm, 25V, 70V or 100V paging system and reduce it to a low impedance reduced level output.
- Easily Connects To The Amplifier Output Or Anywhere On The 25/70/100 Volt Or 8 Ohm/4 Ohm Line
- No Costly Amplifiers Or Heavy Gauge Cable Required
- Endless Expansion Using Valcom Speakers/Horns
- Input Impedance: 1.25 k ohm Two 20 k ohm
- Output Impedance: 8 ohm
- Dimensions: 4.44 H x 2.75 W x 2.88 D (11.28 cm x 6.98 cm x 7.32 cm)