- The Ubiquiti NanoStation M2 WAP comes with a pole mount kit and a power injector
- It has an 11dBI dual-polarity gain antenna for reliable performance
- Its U.S.-style plug supports 100V and 240V AC and 24V DC outlets
- The device has an Atheros 400MHz processor,32MB of SDRAM and 8MB of flash memory
- One of its two Ethernet ports supports PoE for video IP integration
Bring wireless network connectivity to your indoor or outdoor space with this Ubiquiti® airMAX® NanoStation® M2 wireless access point (WAP). Its sleek design adds a touch of refinement to your space. This Ubiquiti NanoStation M2 WAP has a dual-polarity high-gain 11 dBi antenna for cross-polarity isolation. A 400MHz Atheros processor, 32Mb of SDRAM and 8MB of flash memory provide smooth performance. The device uses MIMO technology and has a real outdoor throughput of up to 150 Mbps to provide fast connections. With a range of up to 15km, this 2.4GHz access point is ideal for large organizations. It has two gigabit Ethernet ports, and the secondary port supports software-enabled PoE for video internet protocol (IP) applications. The system comes with mounting straps for easy installation on poles or masts. A U.S.-style injector plug works with 110V and 240V outlets to power this NSM2 U.S. device. This device has an ultraviolet (UV) ray-stabilized plastic enclosure that stands up to the elements for safe use outdoors.