- Premium protection for industrial equipment in workbench wallmount or floor mount application from dangerous power surges spikes line noise
- Surge suppressor recommended for factory floors labs server rooms or office electronics
- 15A circuit breaker protects all outlets and shuts down connected equipment in the event of an overload
- Power Strip / Keyhole Mounting Tabs / 900 Joules
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
The Waber-by-Tripp Lite PM6NS Power Strip offers a convenient method of power distribution and surge suppression in workbench, wallmount or floor mount applications. Includes 6 NEMA 5-15R output receptacles, 1.83 m (6-ft.) AC line cord and keyhole mounting tabs for installation in a wide variety of applications. Protects connected equipment from transient surges and line noise with built in surge suppression rated at 900 joules. Corded, multi-outlet strip reduces cabling clutter and enables the connection of multiple electrical devices to a single AC wall socket. Features metal housing, lighted power switch with integrated 15 amp resettable circuit breaker and attractive beige housing with black output receptacles and power cord.