Quick tech specs
- Multi-outlet industrial power strip offers power distribution in wallmount or floor mount applications
- Automatic shutoff permanently cuts power to outlets if protection circuit is incapacitated preventing equipment damage and indicating replacement is required
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
- Surge suppresor protects connected equipment from transient surges and line noise rated at 1050 joules
- 15 A/ AC 120 V/ 1800 W/ All metal housing/ Mounting tabs
Know your gear
The Waber-by-Tripp Lite DG206 Power Strip offers a convenient method of power distribution and surge suppression in workbench, wallmount or floor mount applications. Includes 6 NEMA 5-15R output receptacles, 6 foot AC line cord and keyhole mounting tabs for installation in a wide variety of applications. Protects connected equipment from transient surges and line noise with built in surge suppression rated at 1050 joules. Corded, multi-outlet strip reduces cabling clutter and enables the connection of multiple electrical devices to a single AC wall socket. Features metal housing, lighted power switch with integrated 15 amp resettable circuit breaker and attractive gray color scheme.