Quick tech specs
- Durable industrial power strip distributes power to appliances power tools lights and other heavy-duty electrical equipment in industrial and commercial settings
- 15 foot AC line extension cord multi-outlet power distribution strip with NEMA 5-15P plug and 5 NEMA 5-15R outlets
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
- Rugged all-metal housing ideal for a factory floor warehouse server room or commercial space
- 1.188-inch spacing/ 15 A/ AC 120 V
Know your gear
The Waber-by-Tripp Lite 602-15 Power Strip offers a convenient method of power distribution in workbench, wallmount or floor mount applications. It includes 5 NEMA 5-15R output receptacles with 1.188 inch center-to-center spacing, 15 foot AC line cord and keyhole mounting tabs for installation in a wide variety of applications. Corded, multi-outlet strip reduces cabling clutter and enables the connection of multiple electrical devices to a single AC wall socket. Unfiltered electrical pass-through makes 602-15 ideal for distributing alternate waveform UPS or generator power. The Waber-by-Tripp Lite 602-15 Power Strip features rugged all-metal housing, 15 amp resettable circuit breaker and attractive blue/gray color scheme.
Tripp Lite Waber Power Strip 5-Outlet Industrial 5-15R 5-15P 15ft Cord is rated 5.00 out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Frank from I would buy this Outlet again. It's very sturdy & well built. Excellent for a workshop. I have mine attached to a front leg of my work bench. The most important point of the Power Strip to me is, the 15 ft. cord. I needed at least 10 ft. & most come with only 6 ft.
Date published: 2016-02-24T00:00:00-05:00
Rated 5 out of 5 by Emmanuel from Excellent Product. Excellent Product.
Date published: 2019-07-18T00:00:00-04:00