- Connects a computer/laptop’s USB port to a Cisco modem/ router/ firewall/ switch or other serial-based Cisco device w/ a console port
- Supports data transfer rates up to 250 Kbps and remote wake-up and power management
- Double shielding reduces crosstalk and EMI/RFI line noise
- Compatible w/ Windows/ Mac and Linux
- No cables/adapters or external power needed
- USB to RJ45 cable/ USB cable/ USB 2.0 cable/ Cisco cable/ Cisco Serial cable/ USB Type-A to RJ45
- 3 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
The U209-006-RJ45-X USB to RJ45 Cisco Serial Rollover Cable is designed for consumers and IT professionals who want to connect their computer or laptop's USB port to their Cisco modem, router, firewall, switch or other serial-based Cisco device with a console port. Convenient six-foot cable eliminates the need for additional cables or adapters. Install the drivers using the included CD, then attach the RJ45 plug to your Cisco device and the USB plug to your computer for a direct connection. No external power is required. Supports data transfer rates up to 250 Kbps, as well as remote wake-up and power management. Premium double shielding eliminates crosstalk and reduces EMI/RFI line noise that could negatively affect your transfer speeds and data. Compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux.