- Connect a VGA TV monitor or projector to the USB Type-C™ or Thunderbolt™ 3 port on your laptop MacBook or Chromebook
- USB-C Adapter for USB-C enabled laptop including Dell XPS 13 Dell Precision MacBook HP Spectre Samsung Galaxy Book ThinkPad Yoga 900 Chromebook
- Supports HD video resolutions up to 1080p (@ 60 Hz)
- Supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- usb-c to vga video adapter
- 3-Year Tripp Lite Warranty
- Exclusive Price valid through 9/30/19
The U444-06N-VGA-AM USB 3.1 Gen 1 to VGA Alternate Mode Dual/Multi-Monitor External Video Graphics Card Adapter supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode for displaying video on a VGA monitor or projector via your computer, tablet, laptop or smartphone's USB-C port. It's an ideal tool for multitasking, viewing large spreadsheets, editing documents, giving presentations at trade shows and conferences, or playing games and watching movies on large screens. You can extend video from your primary display to another, duplicate the same video on both displays, or change the second display to your primary display. No external power supply is needed. Connect the adapter's USB-C male plug to the USB-C port on your smartphone, tablet, Ultrabook or computer. Then, connect the adapter's VGA female port to a monitor using a VGA cable (such as Tripp Lite's P502-Series) to see and hear full DisplayPort audio and video. The U444-06N-VGA-AM supports high-definition (HD) video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 (@ 60 Hz), including 1080p, and data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps. It also supports 36-bit Deep Color (12 bits per channel) and VGA digital transfer rates of 6.75 Gbps (2.25 Gbps per channel). Compatible with USB-C devices that support USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode.