- Connect a HDMI monitor,television,projector to the USB Type-C or Thunderbolt™ 3 port on your computer/tablet/Ultrabook/phone
- USB-C Adapter for USB-C enabled laptop incl Dell XPS 13 /Dell Precision/MacBook/HP Spectre/Samsung Galaxy Book/Chromebook/MacBook
- Supports HD video resolutions up to 2048 x 1152 (@60 Hz)
- Supports data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- No external power supply required
- usb-c to hdmi adapter / usb type-c to hdmi video adapter / usb to hdmi adapter
- 3-Year Warranty
The U444-06N-HD USB 3.1 Gen 1 to HDMI Dual/Multi-Monitor External Video Graphics Card Adapter lets you connect an additional HDMI monitor, television or projector to the USB Type-C (USB-C) port on your computer, tablet, Ultrabook or smartphone. It's an ideal tool for multitasking, viewing large spreadsheets across screens, editing documents, giving presentations at trade shows and conferences, or playing games and watching movies on large screens. You can extend video from your primary display to another or duplicate the same desktop on both displays. No external power supply is needed. You can use up to six U444-06N-HD adapters at the same time, connecting up to six additional monitors to a single computer. Just connect the built-in USB-C cable to the USB-C port on your smartphone, tablet, Ultrabook or computer. Then, connect the adapter's HDMI port to a monitor using an HDMI cable to see and hear full high-definition (HD) audio and video. The U444-06N-HD supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer speeds up to 5 Gbps, which is ten times faster than USB 2.0. It also supports HD video resolutions up to 2048 x 1152 (60 Hz), including 1080p, and 5.1-channel surround sound. It's compatible with Windows Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 8.1, as well as Mac OS X 10.8.3 and later.