- Connect USB Type-C laptop to a HDMI display and USB Type-A device while charging a laptop
- Adds 4K HDMI,USB-A and USB-C PD charging ports to the USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port on a computer/tablet
- USB-C port supports data transfer and USB PD charging w/ power input up to 20V 3A (60W)
- Supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840x2160 @ 30Hz
- USB-C to HDMI video adapter/ usb type-c to HDMI adapter/ Thunderbolt 3 Adapter/ USB-C Multiport Adapter/ mini dock station
- 3 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
The U444-06N-H4U-C USB 3.1 Gen 1 USB-C to HDMI DisplayPort Alternate Mode External Video Adapter supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode for displaying audio/video signals on an HDMI monitor, television or projector via your computer, laptop or tablet's USB-C port. It's an ideal tool for multitasking, editing documents, giving presentations at trade shows and conferences, or watching movies and playing video games. No software, drivers or external power supply is needed. Connect the adapter's USB-C male plug to the USB-C port on your device. Then, connect the adapter's female HDMI port to a monitor using an HDMI cable (such as Tripp Lite's P568-Series) to enjoy full HDMI video and audio. The U444-06N-H4U-C supports Ultra High Definition (UHD) video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 30 Hz. The U444-06N-H4U-C includes a USB 3.1 hub port for connecting USB-A peripherals, such as a thumb drive or printer. It's backward compatible with previous USB generations and supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps. A USB-C charging port supports power input up to 20V 3A (60W). It powers the device that the U444-06N-H4U-C is plugged into by connecting the charging port to a USB-C wall charger.