- Block empty USB ports to prevent accidental or unauthorized connection of thumb drives or other devices that could upload malware or copy private data
- Can only be locked and unlocked with Tripp Lite U2BLOCK-A-KEY (sold separately)
- Compatible with all USB-A ports in computers/hubs and wall chargers
- Blockers and key must be used together for security purposes
- USB Port Blockers
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
These port blockers are an easy way to prevent unapproved personnel from connecting an unwanted flash drive or other USB peripheral to a USB-A port. Use a Tripp Lite U2BLOCK-A-KEY security key (sold separately) to insert a blocker into the USB port and lock it into place. This will prevent any USB peripheral from infecting the device with malware or removing classified data. The key also removes the blocker just as easily and quickly as it installs the blocker.