- Transfer data between your tablet/ laptop/ Ultrabook/ Chromebook or computer and a wide variety of memory cards via the USB port on your electronic device
- Supports USB 3.0 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- Backward compatible with previous USB generations
- Compatible with all USB-enabled operating systems
- No software/drivers or external power supply required
- Fits easily into pocket/backpack/briefcase or laptop bag
- 3-Year Tripp Lite Warranty
If your tablet, laptop, Ultrabook, Chromebook or computer doesn't have a built-in memory card reader, but does have a USB port, the U352-000-MD-AL USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Multi-Drive Memory Card Reader/Writer can easily transfer data between your device and a wide variety of memory cards. The U352-000-MD-AL supports USB 3.0 transfer speeds up to 5 Gbps, which is 10 times faster than USB 2.0. Backward compatible with previous USB generations, so data can still transfer regardless of your device. Compact aluminum case with built-in 6-inch USB cable fits easily into your pocket, backpack, briefcase or laptop bag, so you can read and write files at a moment's notice. No software, drivers or external power supply required. Supporting the latest industry standards, the U352-000-MD-AL is compatible with a wide range of SD (Secure Digital), Micro SD and CF (CompactFlash) memory cards, including: SD Cards: Secure Digital (SD), Elite Pro SD, Extreme III SD, Gaming Edition SD, Platinum II SD, SD Pro, SDHC, SDXC, SD-Max, SD-Pleomax, SD-Pro C, Super SD, Turbo SD, Ultima I SD, Ultima II SD, Ultimate SD, Ultra High Speed SD, Ultra II SD, Ultra II SD Plus, Ultra SD, Ultra-X SD, DV-RS MMC, High Speed MMC/RS-MMC, MCCmobile, MMC Pro, MMCplus, MMCplus Turbo, RS-MMC; Micro SD Cards: MicroSD (TransFlash), microSDHC; CF Cards: CompactFlash Type I/II, CF Elite Pro, CF PRO I, CF PRO II, CF Turbo, CF Ultima I, CF Ultima II, Extreme CF, Extreme III CF, HS CF, Ultra II CF.