- Create inexpensive external mass storage for Music/Videos/Photos
- Dual Bay External RAID for SATA 3.5" and 2.5" drives (not included)
- 5Gbps transfer speed with USB3.0 enabled computer
- Built-in cooling fan keeps drives cool
- Compatible with Windows (up to 10)/ MAC/ Linux and backward compatible with previous generations of USB (USB 2.0 and 1.1)
- Plug-and-Play...no Drivers or Software required
- 3-Year Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's U357-002, USB 3.0 dual-bay external RAID enclosure, allows you to quickly turn any two 2.5" or 3.5" internal SATA hard drives into external hard drives. It creates massive amounts of inexpensive external storage for large files, such as videos, music, photos, and more. When used with computers supporting USB 3.0, it can achieve transfer speeds of up to 5 Gbps. It is backward compatible with USB 2.0 computers as well. Features RAID 0, RAID 1, JBOD, and Normal disk modes, giving you the flexibility to access your data in whatever way works best for you. Built in cooling fan keeps drives cool during prolonged use. Unit is Plug-and-Play... no drivers or software required.