- Add a 10/100Mbps Ethernet port to a USB enabled computer system
- USB Ethernet Adapter / USB Ethernet Card / USB Ethernet Network Adapter / USB 10/100 / USB NIC / Hi-Speed USB / ethernet-adapter / usb / ethernet adapter / usb ethernet-adapter / usb gigabit ethernet adapter / usb to ethernet adapter
- Compliant with USB 2.0 & USB 1.1 specifications
- Powered by USB port no external power adapter required
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3 (10Base-T) and 802.3u (100Base-TX) standards
Tripp Lite's U236-000-R USB 2.0 Ethernet Adapter allows your computer to instantly connect to a 10/100Mbps network through a USB port - no need to open up your computer case to add an internal Ethernet card. It's also an ideal USB-to-LAN alternative for a gaming console that needs network access in an environment lacking wireless capability. The adapter's compliance with USB 2.0 (480Mbps) ensures true 10/100 Mbps network speed without any compromise. Furthermore, the adapter is compact and is USB bus-powered; requires no external power adapter.