- Line-interactive UPS offers complete power protection for small network applications including telecom/security and digital signage
- Protects equipment against blackouts/ brownouts/ overvoltages/ surges and line noise
- Keeps AC power running during blackouts to allow time for file saves and safe shutdown
- Maintains continuous 120V nominal output during brownouts/overvoltages
- battery backup
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty (3 Year w/ Registration) and $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
The SmartPro?? line-interactive SMART500RT1UN UPS system with AVR provides reliable battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, overvoltages, surges and line noise that can damage valuable electronics or destroy data. The seven-outlet 120V battery backup is ideal protection for rack-mount equipment in your server room or network closet.
Allows Time to Back Up Critical Files During a Blackout
Backup support allows you to work through short power failures and gives you enough time to safely save files and shut down your system in case of a prolonged blackout. Backup time varies according to load, but the line-interactive UPS system should keep a half load (150W) powered as long as 14 minutes and a full load (300W) up to three minutes.
Included WEBCARDLX Network Interface Offers 24/7 Access
The Java-free HTML5-based WEBCARDLX interface enables full remote access for site power and UPS status monitoring, c