- Line interactive uninterrupted power supply provides battery backup through blackouts/ voltage fluctuations and surges
- Ideal for PCs/ home theater systems/ networking equipment and more
- Automatic Voltage Regulation corrects brownouts/ over-voltages w/o using battery power
- 5 min. full load runtime (1000VA)/ 12 min. half load runtime (500VA)
- C14 input and 6 C13 outlets
- USB port/ TEL/DSL/ethernet protection/ AVR/ backup battery/ 1kVA tower UPS/ 230V UPS
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's OMNIVSINT1000 line interactive UPS system offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long lasting battery support for personal computers, internetworking equipment and other sensitive electronics. Internal UPS circuits support entry level PC systems for up to 60 minutes during power failures so that connected equipment can be shut down without data loss. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits regulate brownouts as low as 159 volts back to usable levels without using battery power. Offers complete desktop power protection in an attractive black tower configuration. Includes 6 outlets with battery support and AC surge suppression. USB port enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in the case of extended power failure, USB cable included. PowerAlert software available via free download from www.tripplite.com. Built-in single line RJ phone surge suppression jacks protect modem, fax machine, cordless phone or other peripheral with a standard dialup/DSL phone connection. Built-in audible alarm and 4 front panel LEDs indicate line power status, battery power status, battery low/replace status and load status. 1000VA power handling ability supports entry-level PCs, network workstations, point-of-sale equipment, small business phone systems, audio/video equipment and home theater systems. Offers 7 minutes battery runtime with a full load of 1000VA and 18 minutes with a half load of 500VA. Supports battery replacement via built-in access panel.