- Smart Rack/Tower on-line double-conversion Sine Wave Uninterrupted Power Supply provides Battery Backup through blackouts/ voltage fluctuations & surge
- Ideal for servers/network/ telecommunications equipment & more
- Interactive LCD with 9 selectable screens of UPS & site power data
- NEMA 5-15P input; 6 NEMA 5-15R outlets
- Expandable runtime/ Hot-swap batteries/ USB/ RS232 & EPO ports
- 12.5 in / 31.8 cm depth
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty & $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
Tripp Lite Smart Online UPS systems offer high performance power protection ideal for critical server and network equipment in datacenters, computer rooms and network closets. Online, double-conversion Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) maintains perfectly regulated output power by continuously converting raw AC input to DC, then re-converting output back to AC. Fully regulated sine wave AC output with +/-2% voltage regulation powers network equipment continuously, even during severe brownouts and overvoltages, all without depleting UPS battery reserves. Interactive LCD interface reports UPS operating mode, detailed UPS and site-power data, plus enables a variety of UPS setup and configuration options. Highly efficient operation in optional economy mode saves BTU heat output and energy costs. Built-in DB9 port offers both enhanced RS-232 data and basic contact closure monitoring ability. LED display reports UPS operating mode, line power availability, battery mode operation, inverter operation, ECO mode status and output power availability. LED/LCD display panel easily rotates for viewing in rackmount or tower configurations.