- Smart Line-Interactive Sine Wave Uninterrupted Power Supply ideal for servers networking and telecommunications equipment
- Protect mission-critical equipment against damage downtime and data loss due to blackouts brownouts power surges and line noise
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) corrects brownouts over-voltages without using battery power
- C14 input; 6 C13 outlets; Includes 2 C13 to C14 cables
- 15 min. runtime at half load; 5 min. at full load
- 2 year Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's SMX750SLT intelligent, line-interactive sine wave UPS system protects servers, networking accessories and telecommunications equipment from blackouts, voltage fluctuations and transient surges. Large internal batteries offer 15 minutes half load runtime and 5 minutes full load runtime. 750VA/500 watt power handling capability and full-time sine wave output offers guaranteed compatibility with networking, telecom and other sensitive electronic applications. Includes 6 protected C13 output receptacles total. Network management interfaces support communications via USB, RS-232 and slot for network management card options, such as Tripp Lite's SNMPWEBCARD network interface. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Network communications ports enable detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions. Includes PowerAlert monitoring software and complete cabling. Single line Tel/DSL and network Ethernet line surge suppression. Built-in audible alarm and 9 LEDs offer status notification for line power, battery power, battery charge level, load level, plus AVR boost and trim operational status information. Network grade AC surge suppression protects equipment from damage and performance problems resulting from transient surges. Attractive, all-black tower housing.