- TAA Compliant standby Energy-Saving Green Uninterrupted Power Supply with USB & 12 Outlets offers protection from blackouts brownouts & transient surges
- Built-in Eco outlets automatically power off computer accessories like printers scanners & speakers when computer is not in use
- Single line RJ11 phone suppression jacks protect dialup/DSL modem fax machine cordless phone
- 6 UPS battery supported & 6 surge-only outlets
- 3-year Tripp Lite Warranty/$100,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
Tripp Lite's ECO750UPSTAA is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases. This standby green UPS offers complete protection from blackouts, brownouts and transient surges. It supports green energy savings via built-in "ECO" outlets that automatically power off unused computer accessories like printers or multi-media speakers when the computer is not in use. Full load efficiency rating of 99% also offers energy-savings and cooler operation by limiting UPS power consumption to less than 5 watts! Eco-friendly design meets strict RoHS environmental standards. It provides uninterrupted transition to battery-derived AC output during brownouts and power failures with enough runtime to save and shutdown connected equipment without data loss. It offers complete protection in an ultra-compact desktop or wall-mountable housing and includes 6 battery supported outlets for computer, monitor and four vital system peripherals, plus 6 additional surge suppression-only outlets for accessories not requiring battery support. Four of the surge-only outlets are designated "ECO" outlets that can be configured to automatically power-off when the computer enters standby mode or is shutdown. USB port enables UPS configuration options and unattended system shutdown without data loss in the case of extended power failure. Built-in single line RJ11 phone suppression protects modem, fax machine, cordless phone or other accessories with a dialup/DSL phone connection. Built-in audible alarm and front panel LEDs offer continuous status information regarding line and battery power operation.