- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases Smart Tower Line-Interactive Sine Wave Uninterrupted Power Supply provides Battery Backup through blackouts/ voltage fluctuations and surge
- Ideal for desktop computers and audio/visual equipment
- Automatic Voltage Regulation corrects brownouts/ over-voltages without using battery power
- 3 UPS battery supported outlets/ 3 surge-only outlets (NEMA 5-15)
- USB port/ TEL/ DSL/ ethernet
- 3 Year Tripp Lite Warranty and $200,000 Lifetime Insurance
Tripp Lite's SMART550USBTAA is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases. This line interactive UPS system offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long lasting battery support for personal computers, internetworking equipment and other sensitive electronics. Internal UPS circuits support entry level PC systems for up to 30 minutes during power failures so that connected equipment can be shutdown without data loss. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits regulate brownouts as low as 89 volts back to usable levels without using battery power. It offers complete desktop power protection in an attractive stealth black tower configuration. And it includes 3 battery supported outlets for computer, monitor and one vital system peripheral, plus 3 additional surge suppression-only outlets for printers and other system accessories not requiring battery support. USB port enables unattended system shutdown without data loss in the case of extended power failure, USB cable included. Built-in single line RJ11 phone suppression jacks protect modem, fax machine, cordless phone or other peripheral with a standard dialup/DSL phone connection. Built-in audible alarm and 4 front panel LEDs indicate line power status, battery power status, battery low/replace status and overload status. 550VA/300 watt power handling ability supports entry-level PCs, network workstations, point-of-sale equipment, small business phone systems, audio/video equipment and home theater systems. It supports battery replacement via built-in access panel.