- Line interactive uninterrupted power supply provides battery backup through blackouts/ voltage fluctuations & surges
- Ideal for PCs/ home theater systems & networking equipment
- Automatic Voltage Regulation corrects brownouts/ over-voltages without using battery power
- Supports a max load of 500VA/300 watts for 4 min & a half load of 250VA/150 watts for 14.6 min
- NEMA 5-15P input plug & 6 NEMA 5-15R outlets
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty & $200,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
Tripp Lite's OmniSmart 500 PNP UPS System provides intelligent, line-interactive battery backup for personal computers, workstations and small servers
Tripp Lite's OMNISMART500 line interactive UPS system offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long lasting battery support for personal computers, internetworking equipment and other sensitive electronics. Supports entry-level PC systems for up to 30 minutes during power failures so that connected equipment can be shutdown without data loss. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits regulate brownouts as low as 75 volts and overvoltages as high as 147 back to normal 120V levels without consuming battery power. Offers complete desktop power protection in an attractive gray upright tower configuration. Includes 3 battery supported outlets for computer, monitor and one vital system peripheral, plus 3 additional surge suppression-only outlets for printers and other system accessories not requiring battery support. USB port enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in the case of extended power failure, USB cable included. Built-in dataline protection jacks offer protection of a single dialup phone/DSL line. Built-in audible alarm and 4 front panel LEDs indicate line power status, battery power status, battery low/replace status and overload status. 500VA / 300 watt power handling ability supports entry-level PCs, network workstations, point-of-sale equipment, small business phone systems, audio/video equipment and home theater systems. Offers 5 minutes battery runtime with a full load of 500VA/300 watts and 17 minutes with a half load of 250VA/150 watts. Supports battery replacement via built-in access panel.