- Smart Online SV Series 40000VA Small-Frame Modular Scalable 3-Phase On-Line Double-Conversion 208/120V 50/60 Hz Uninterrupted Power Supply System 2 Battery Modules
- Offers network-grade power protection in a highly configurable modular and scalable small-chassis rack-width frame
- DSP/IGBT technology and 1% output voltage regulation
- Scalable capacity up to 60kVA (or 40kVA with N+1 fault tolerance)
- Economy mode option helps reduce operating and cooling costs
- Tripp Lite 1 Year Warranty
The SV40KS2P2B includes pre-installed input, bypass and output breakers, as well as a static transfer switch (STS), two 20kVA SV20PM power modules and two SVBM battery modules. Space is included for one additional user-installable SV20PM power module and one SVBM internal battery module. External ±120VDC battery options, such as BP240V370, are also available from Tripp Lite for even more extended runtime. .
The Java-free HTML5-based WEBCARDLX interface enables full remote access for site power and UPS status monitoring, configuration, control and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network.
With up to 92% efficiency in standard mode and up to 98% efficiency in optional economy mode, this 40kVA UPS system helps you reduce operating and cooling costs. Automatic and manual bypass options keep connected equipment operational during routine maintenance or critical power module failure. Front-panel display offers full UPS condition and status reporting.