- Smart Rack/Tower on-line double-conversion Sine Wave Uninterrupted Power Supply provides Battery Backup through blackouts/ voltage fluctuations and surge
- Ideal for servers/network/ telecommunications equipment and more
- ENERGY STAR certified
- Interactive Front-Panel LCD Interface for Easy UPS Monitoring
- NEMA L5-30P 120V 50/60Hz input/ 4 NEMA 5-15R/ 4 5-15/20R and 1 L5-30R outlets
- Extended runtime options/ Economy-mode
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty and $250,000 Lifetime Insurance
Tripp Lite Smart Online UPS systems offer high performance power protection ideal for critical server and network equipment in datacenters, computer rooms and network closets. Online, double-conversion Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) maintains perfectly regulated output power by continuously converting raw AC input to DC, then re-converting output back to AC. Fully regulated sine wave AC output with +/-2% voltage regulation powers network equipment continuously, even during severe brownouts and overvoltages, all without depleting UPS battery reserves. Interactive LCD interface reports UPS operating mode, detailed UPS and site-power data, plus enables a variety of UPS setup and configuration options. Highly efficient operation in optional economy mode saves BTU heat output and energy costs. Network management interfaces support communications via USB, RS-232, contact-closure and optional SNMPWEBCARD network interface. Built-in DB9 port offers both enhanced RS-232 data and basic contact closure monitoring ability.