- Smart Tower on-line double-conversion Sine Wave Uninterrupted Power Supply provides Battery Backup through blackouts/ voltage fluctuations & surge
- Ideal for servers/network/ telecommunications equipment & more
- Interactive LCD with 10 selectable screens of UPS & site power data
- 100/110/120/127V 50/60Hz output high efficiency economy mode option
- Expandable runtime/ Hot-swappable batteries/ USB port/ EPO port/ RS232
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty & $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
Do you need to protect medium- to large-size servers, networking equipment and telecom systems against data loss, downtime and equipment damage due to power outages, voltage fluctuations and transient surges? Tripp Lite's SU3000XLCD SmartOnline Tower UPS System is the solution! Featuring a 3000VA/2700W capacity and true on-line operation with pure sine wave output and zero transfer time to battery, it provides the highest level of power protection for mission-critical equipment. The SU3000XLCD's large internal battery set supports connected equipment during blackouts, and runtime is expandable with optional external battery packs. The SU3000XLCD has 9 AC outlets (8 5-15/20R, 1 L5-30R), including 2 load banks of 3 outlets each that are individually controllable to reboot select equipment on demand or maximize battery runtime for mission-critical equipment. USB and DB9 communication ports support messaging of detailed UPS operational parameters and line power status. Included PowerAlert power management software supports an unlimited number of network UPS systems. The SU3000XLCD also accepts an optional SNMPWEBCARD accessory that enables the UPS to operate as a managed device on the network.