- Smart Rack/Tower on-line double-conversion Sine Wave Uninterrupted Power Supply provides Battery Backup through blackouts/ voltage fluctuations and surge
- Ideal for servers/network/ telecommunications equipment and more
- Interactive LCD w/ 9 selectable screens of UPS and power data
- 100/110/120/127V 50/60Hz output; High 98% full load efficiency economy mode
- USB port/ Expandable runtime/ Hot-swap batteries/ 25.5 in depth
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty and $250,000 Lifetime Insurance
Tripp Lite Smart Online UPS systems offer high performance power protection ideal for critical server and network equipment in datacenters, computer rooms and network closets. Online, double-conversion Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) maintains perfectly regulated output power by continuously converting raw AC input to DC, then re-converting output back to AC. Fully regulated sine wave AC output with +/-2% voltage regulation powers network equipment continuously, even during severe brownouts and overvoltages, all without depleting UPS battery reserves. Maintains battery-derived AC output during power failures with zero transfer time. Extended runtime options available. Interactive LCD interface reports UPS operating mode, detailed UPS and site-power data, plus enables a variety of UPS setup and configuration options. Up to 99% efficiency with economy mode option saves BTU heat output and energy costs. Network management interfaces support communications via USB, RS-232, contact-closure and optional SNMPWEBCARD network interface. Built-in DB9 port offers both enhanced RS-232 data and basic contact closure monitoring ability. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Includes PowerAlert monitoring software and complete cabling. Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface. LED display reports UPS operating mode, line power availability, battery mode operation, inverter operation, ECO mode status and output power availability. Audible alarm with push-button momentary alarm-cancel and silent-mode LCD configuration options. Frequency regulation and conversion options for all 50/60Hz applications. Programmable self-test. Battery independent restart. Fault-tolerant auto-bypass mode. Field-replaceable, hot-swappable internal batteries and external battery packs.