- Smart Rack/Tower on-line double-conversion Sine Wave Uninterrupted Power Supply provides Battery Backup through blackouts/ voltage fluctuations & surge
- Ideal for servers/network/ telecommunications equipment & more
- Interactive Front-Panel LCD reports detailed status info
- Zero transfer time suitable for advanced network applications
- Selectable 200/208/220/230/240V output voltage
- Features 2 C19 & 8 C13 outlets
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty & $250,000 Lifetime Insurance
In case of AC power outage, the internal batteries support 13.5 minutes of runtime at half load and five minutes at full load. Extended runtime is possible with optional external battery packs. "Smart" battery packs, such as Tripp Lite's BP72V18-2US, are automatically sensed and configured during replacement. An intelligent battery management system extends battery life.
Managing the UPS is simplified through the interactive front-panel LCD interface, which displays operating conditions and diagnostic data, such as load and battery levels. You can set power strategies to reflect your protection priorities, whether it's precise power quality for sensitive systems or the highest possible electrical efficiency, all while ensuring 100% uptime for your systems.
Power is filtered to protect connected equipment against surges and EMI/RFI line noise that can damage equipment or destroy data. Tested to international and North American CE, IEC62040-1: 2008, UL 1778, CSA, SASO and EAC standards for applications worldwide. Adding an optional network management card permits remote management of the UPS, including reboots and activity logs.