- TAA Compliant GSA Smart Line-Interactive Sine Wave 2U RackMountable Uninterrupted Power Supply provides Battery Backup through blackouts voltage fluctuations and surges w/ extended run
- Ideal for servers network and telecom hardware
- Automatic Voltage Regulation corrects brownouts and over-voltages without using battery power
- 10 min. runtime half load; 3.5 min. full load
- NEMA L5-30P input; 8 NEMA 5-15/20R and 1 L5-30R outlets
- 2 year Tripp Lite Warranty/$250,000 Lifetime Insurance
The Java-free HTML5-based WEBCARDLX interface enables full remote access for site power and UPS status monitoring, configuration, control and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
HID-compliant USB port enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Network communications ports enable detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions. PowerAlert UPS monitoring and auto-shutdown software is available via free download. Switched output load banks enable scheduled and real-time remote reboot and load shedding of select outlets. Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface. LCD display panel easily rotates for viewing in rackmount or tower configurations. Audible alarm with push-button momentary alarm-cancel and silent-mode configuration options. Programmable self-test. Field-replaceable, hot-swappable battery modules.