- TAA Compliant GSA Smart Line-Interactive Sine Wave 2U RackMountable Uninterrupted Power Supply provides Battery Backup power through blackouts voltage fluctuations & surges w/ extended run
- Ideal for servers network & telecom hardware
- Automatic Voltage Regulation corrects brownouts over-voltages without using battery power
- 10 min. runtime half load; 3 min. full load
- NEMA L5-30P input; 8 NEMA 5-15/20R & 1 L5-30R outlets
- 2 year Tripp Lite Warranty/$250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
Tripp Lite SmartPro Line Interactive UPS with enhanced LCD interface offers network-grade power protection for critical server, network and telecommunications equipment. Line Interactive Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) with built-in Auto-Voltage Regulation (AVR) actively corrects brownouts and overvoltages back to usable levels while maintaining a full battery charge in case of power failure. Tripp Lite's unique configuration excels in exceptionally poor-power environments with two separate levels of voltage boost to correct both slight undervoltages and severe brownout conditions. Interactive LCD interface reports UPS operating mode, detailed UPS and site-power data, plus enables a variety of UPS setup and configuration options. Super-fast switchover from line to battery power occurs within milliseconds to maintain operation of connected equipment without interruption or reboot. 98% line-mode efficiency offers reduced heat emissions and operating costs. Network management interfaces support communications via USB, RS-232. HID-compliant USB port enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Network communications ports enable detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions. Switched output load banks enable scheduled and real-time remote reboot and load shedding of select outlets. LCD display panel easily rotates for viewing in rackmount or tower configurations.