- TAA Compliant GSA Smart Line-Interactive Sine Wave 2U RackMountable Uninterrupted Power Supply provides Battery Backup through blackouts voltage fluctuations & surges w/ extended run options
- Ideal for servers network & telecom hardware
- Automatic Voltage Regulation corrects brownouts over-voltages without using battery power
- 12 min. runtime half load; 5 min. full load
- 4 NEMA 5-15/20R & 4 5-15R outlets; NEMA 5-20P input
- 2 year Tripp Lite Warranty/$250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
The SM2200RMXL2UTAA is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases. 2200VA line interactive UPS system is used for server, network and telecommunications equipment. It features 2U rackmount or tower form factor with an installed depth of only 19 inches. Line interactive Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) offers two levels of voltage boost during brownouts and one level of voltage cut during overvoltages to maintain regulated 100V, 110V, 120V selectable output over an input range of 83-145V. Network management interfaces support simultaneous communications via USB port, DB9 serial port and SNMPWEBCARD slot. HID-compliant USB interface enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features.