- Smart Rack/Tower on-line double-conversion Sine Wave Uninterrupted Power Supply provides Battery Backup through blackouts/ voltage fluctuations & surge
- Ideal for servers/network/ telecommunications equipment & more
- Extended runtime options/ Interactive LCD interface/ Economy-mode
- NEMA 5-20P 120V 50/60Hz input/ 6 NEMA 5-15/20R & 1 L5-20R outlets
- USB/ RS232/ EPO ports/ Slot for network management/ 4-post mounting kit
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty & $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
Tripp Lite Smart Online UPS systems offer high performance power protection ideal for critical server and network equipment in datacenters, computer rooms and network closets. Online, double-conversion Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) maintains perfectly regulated output power by continuously converting raw AC input to DC, then re-converting output back to AC. Fully regulated sine wave AC output with +/-2% voltage regulation powers network equipment continuously, even during severe brownouts and over voltages, all without depleting UPS battery reserves. Interactive LCD interface reports UPS operating mode, detailed UPS and site-power data, plus enables a variety of UPS setup and configuration options. Highly efficient operation in optional economy mode saves BTU heat output and energy costs. Network management interfaces support communications via USB, RS-232, contact-closure and optional SNMPWEBCARD network interface. Built-in DB9 port offers both enhanced RS-232 data and basic contact closure monitoring ability. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Includes PowerAlert monitoring software and complete cabling. Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface. LED display reports UPS operating mode, line power availability, battery mode operation, inverter operation, ECO mode status and output power availability. LED/LCD display panel easily rotates for viewing in rackmount or tower configurations.