- Smart Rack/Tower on-line double-conversion Sine Wave Uninterrupted Power Supply provides Battery Backup through blackouts/ voltage fluctuations & surge
- Ideal for servers/network/ telecommunications equipment & more
- Pre-installed WEBCARDLX network interface permits remote UPS management
- 12 min runtime at half load; 4 min at full load
- Zero transfer time suitable for advanced network applications
- Expandable runtime
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty & $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
The SU2200RTXLCDN SmartOnline 120V 2.2kVA 1.8kW On-Line Double-Conversion UPS provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. It converts AC input to DC power, and then converts DC to fully regulated sine wave AC output with +/-2% voltage regulation in online and battery modes. Featuring six NEMA 5-15/20R outlets in two switchable numbered load backs, as well as one L5-20R outlet and a 5-20P input, the SU2200RTXLCDN has an internal battery that provides 12 minutes of support at half load and four minutes at full load. Adding external battery packs, such as BP48V24-2U (sold separately), provides extended runtime. The pre-installed SNMPWEBCARD accessory card permits remote management, including reboots, configuration, updates and activity logs. An interactive front-panel LCD interface displays operating conditions and diagnostic data, such as load, voltage and battery levels. You can set operating modes to reflect your protection priorities, including an optional economy mode that saves heat output and energy costs. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment's performance and prevents damage. A 570-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges. With Tripp Lite's included POWERALERT12 software, the SU2200RTXLCDN enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure.