- Smart Rack/Tower on-line double-conversion Sine Wave Uninterrupted Power Supply provides Battery Backup through blackouts/ voltage fluctuations & surge
- Ideal for servers/network/ telecommunications equipment & more
- 110/120V +/-2% output at 50/60Hz high efficiency economy mode
- NEMA 5-20P input; L5-20R & 5-15/20R outlets
- 14 min runtime at half load & 4.5 min at full load
- Expandable runtime/ Hot-swappable batteries
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty & $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
Tripp Lite's Smart Online SU2200XLa on-line, double conversion UPS protects critical server, networking or telecommunications equipment from blackouts, brownouts, voltage fluctuations and surges in an attractive all-black upright tower form factor. Large capacity 2200VA/1600W UPS continuously converts incoming AC to DC, then back to perfect sine wave AC output at 120V AC (+/-2%). Removes harmonic distortion, fast electrical impulses, frequency fluctuations and other hard-to-solve power problems not addressed by other UPS systems. True sine wave output and zero transfer time offers guaranteed compatibility with all equipment types. Includes 7 UPS supported outlets. 2 three-outlet load banks can be independently controlled via software interface to selectively reboot remote equipment or automatically shed less critical loads to extend battery runtime for the most critical equipment. Battery support can be extended with the addition of external battery packs. Includes slot for network management card options, plus DB9 enhanced serial monitoring port for unattended shutdown, remote control and monitoring of UPS system and power data. Network management interfaces support simultaneous communications via USB port, DB9 serial port and slot for network management card options. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Tripp Lite's PowerAlert UPS Management Software is available via free download. Compatible with Tripp Lite's Watchdog Service Monitoring and Control Software.