- Smart Line-Interactive Uinterrupted Power Supply Tower with 6 NEMA 5-15R Outlets protects mission-critical equipment against damage downtime & data loss due to blackouts brownouts power surges & line noise
- Ideal for point-of-sale applications VoIP systems & small business network equipment
- Automatic Voltage Regulation corrects brownouts/over-voltages without using battery power
- 20 min. runtime half load; 7 min. full load
- 2 year Tripp Lite Warranty/$250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
Ideal for the protection of fileservers, network accessories and telecommunications equipment
Tripp Lite's SMART1500 intelligent, line interactive UPS system protects servers, networking accessories and telecommunications equipment from blackouts, voltage fluctuations and transient surges. Large internal batteries offer 20 minutes half load runtime and 7 minutes at full load during power failures. 1500VA / 980 watt power handling capability supports a variety of networking, telecom and various other application types, including the support of multiple network workstations. Includes a total of 6 outlets, 1 of which can be individually powered on and off via software interface to selectively reboot remote equipment or to automatically shed less significant loads to extend battery runtime for more critical equipment. Supports remote monitoring of UPS and site power conditions via built-in USB and DB9 monitoring ports. Includes PowerAlert UPS monitoring and unattended shutdown software with complete cabling. Supports SNMP with optional SNMPWEBSOLO external adapter. Built-in audible alarm and 5 front panel LEDs indicate status of line power, battery power, battery low/replace, voltage regulation and load level. Wall mountable with UPSWM wall mount bracket. Network-grade AC surge suppression protects equipment from damage and performance problems resulting from transient surges. Attractive, small-footprint tower housing uses less than 66 square inches of floor or desktop space.