- TAA Compliant GSA Line interactive uninterrupted power supply provides battery backup through blackouts/ voltage fluctuations and surges
- Ideal for PCs/ home theater systems/ networking equipment and more
- Automatic Voltage Regulation corrects brownouts/ over-voltages without using battery power
- 4 min full load runtime/ 11.4 min half load runtime
- 6 UPS battery supported outlets/ 2 surge-only outlets
- USB port/ TEL/ DSL
- 3 Year Tripp Lite Warranty and $200,000 Lifetime Insurance
Tripp Lite's OMNIVS1500XLTAA is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases. This line interactive UPS system offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long lasting, expandable battery support for personal computers, internetworking equipment and other sensitive electronics. Internal UPS batteries support entry level PC systems for up to 75 minutes during power failures so that connected equipment can be shut down without data loss. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits regulate brownouts as low as 75 and overvoltages up to 147 volts back to usable 120V levels without using battery power. Offers complete desktop power protection in an attractive black tower configuration. Built-in data line suppression offers protection for equipment with single line TEL/DSL or network Ethernet connection. Built-in audible alarm and 5 front panel LEDs indicate status of line power, battery power, battery low/replace, voltage regulation and overload. 1500VA power handling ability supports entry-level PCs, network workstations, point-of-sale equipment, small business phone systems, audio/video equipment and home theater systems.