- Smart Line-Interactive Sine Wave 2U RackMountable Uninterrupted Power Supply w/ Network Card options provides Battery Backup through blackouts voltage fluctuations and surges
- Ideal for data centers VoIP systems and network closets
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) corrects brownouts and over-voltages without using battery power
- 8 NEMA 5-15R outlets—3 switchable
- 20 min. runtime half load; 8.3 min. full load
- 2 year Tripp Lite Warranty/$250,000 Lifetime Insurance
SMART1500CRMXL 2U rackmount 1500VA/1440 watt UPS offers battery-derived sine wave AC output during power failures and extreme voltage variations. Line interactive Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) provides two levels of voltage boost during brownouts and one level of voltage cut during overvoltage conditions to maintain regulated 120V nominal output over an input range of 83-145V. Includes NEMA 5-15P input plug and NEMA 5-15R output receptacles. Network management interfaces support simultaneous communications via USB port, DB9 serial port and optional SNMP/Web management accessory card slot. Optional SNMPWEBCARD offers remote management and control of the UPS via direct network connection. Additional ENVIROSENSE accessory, when used in conjunction with SNMPWEBCARD reports temperature, humidity and status of up to two directly connected contact closure sensors. HID-compliant USB interface enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Supports detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions via all 3 network interfaces at once. Includes PowerAlert monitoring software with USB and serial cables. Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface. Integrated 3-bank programmable PDU switching supports load shedding and remote-reboot of up to 3 individual connected devices. 3-stage metered current monitoring and battery charge status LEDs. Utility power and voltage regulation LEDs. Audible alarm. Self-test. 4-post rackmount accessories included; 2-9USTAND tower stands and 2POSTRMKITWM 2 post rackmount kit available. Field-replaceable, hot-swappable internal batteries and external battery packs. Attractive all-black color scheme. 2-year warranty and $250,000 connected equipment insurance; extended warranty and service contracts available.