- TAA Compliant GSA Smart Line-Interactive Sine Wave 2U Rack-Mountable Uninterrupted Power Supply provides Battery Backup power through blackouts voltage fluctuations and surges with extended run options
- Ideal for servers storage devices and telecom hardware
- Automatic Voltage Regulation corrects brownouts over-voltages without using battery power
- 14 min. runtime half load; 5 min. full load
- 8 NEMA 5-15R outlets—4 switchable
- 2 year Tripp Lite Warranty/$250,000 Lifetime Insurance
Tripp Lite's SM1500RMXL2UTAA is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases. Tripp Lite SmartPro Line Interactive UPS with enhanced LCD interface offers network-grade power protection for critical server, network and telecommunications equipment. Line Interactive Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) with built-in Auto-Voltage Regulation (AVR) actively corrects brownouts and overvoltages back to usable levels while maintaining a full battery charge in case of power failure. Tripp Lite's unique configuration excels in exceptionally poor-power environments with two separate levels of voltage boost to correct both slight undervoltages and severe brownout conditions. Interactive LCD interface reports UPS operating mode, detailed UPS and site-power data, plus enables a variety of UPS setup and configuration options. Super-fast switchover from line to battery power occurs within milliseconds to maintain operation of connected equipment without interruption or reboot. 95% line-mode efficiency offers reduced heat emissions and operating costs. Network management interfaces support communications via USB, RS-232 and optional SNMPWEBCARD network interface. HID-compliant USB port enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Network communications ports enable detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions. Includes PowerAlert monitoring software and complete cabling. Switched output load banks enable scheduled and real-time remote reboot and load shedding of select outlets. Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface. LCD display panel easily rotates for viewing in rackmount or tower configurations. Audible alarm with push-button momentary alarm-cancel and silent-mode configuration options. Programmable self-test. Field-replaceable, hot-swappable battery modules.