- Smart Line-Interactive Sine Wave Uninterrupted Power Supply 2U RackMountable Extended Run WEBCARDLX Network Interface provides Battery Backup through blackouts voltage fluctuations & surges
- Ideal for backing up servers & network storage devices
- Automatic Voltage Regulation corrects brownouts & over-voltages without using battery power
- 8 NEMA 5-15R outlets—4 switchable
- 14 min. runtime half load; 4.9 min. full load
- 2 year Tripp Lite Warranty/$250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
Tripp Lite SmartPro Line Interactive UPS with enhanced LCD interface offers network-grade power protection for critical server, network and telecommunications equipment. Line Interactive Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) with built-in Auto-Voltage Regulation (AVR) actively corrects brownouts and overvoltages back to usable levels while maintaining a full battery charge in case of power failure. Tripp Lite's unique configuration excels in exceptionally poor-power environments with two separate levels of voltage boost to correct both slight undervoltages and severe brownout conditions. Interactive LCD interface reports UPS operating mode, detailed UPS and site-power data, plus enables a variety of UPS setup and configuration options. Super-fast switchover from line to battery power occurs within milliseconds to maintain operation of connected equipment without interruption or reboot. 95% line-mode efficiency offers reduced heat emissions and operating costs. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Network communications ports enable detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions. Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface. LCD display panel easily rotates for viewing in rack mount or tower configurations.