- Smart Line-Interactive Sine Wave 2U RackMountable Uninterrupted Power Supply w/ Network Card options provides Battery Backup through blackouts voltage fluctuations and surges
- Ideal for data centers VoIP systems and network closets
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) corrects brownouts and over-voltages without using battery power
- 8 NEMA 5-15R outlets—4 switchable
- 13 min. runtime half load; 4.5 min. full load
- 2 year Tripp Lite Warranty/$250,000 Lifetime Insurance
Tripp Lite SmartPro Line Interactive UPS with enhanced LCD interface offers network-grade power protection for critical server, network and telecommunications equipment. Line Interactive Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) with built-in Auto-Voltage Regulation (AVR) actively corrects brownouts and overvoltages back to usable levels while maintaining a full battery charge in case of power failure. Interactive LCD interface reports UPS operating mode, detailed UPS and site-power data, plus enables a variety of UPS setup and configuration options. Super-fast switchover from line to battery power occurs within milliseconds to maintain operation of connected equipment without interruption or reboot. 95% line-mode efficiency offers reduced heat emissions and operating costs. Network management interfaces support communications via USB, RS-232 and optional SNMPWEBCARD network interface. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Network communications ports enable detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions. Includes PowerAlert monitoring software and complete cabling. Switched output load banks enable scheduled and real-time remote reboot and load shedding of select outlets. Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface. LCD display panel easily rotates for viewing in rackmount or tower configurations. Audible alarm with push-button momentary alarm-cancel and silent-mode configuration options. Programmable self-test. Field-replaceable, hot-swappable battery modules.