- Smart Line-Interactive Sine Wave 2U RackMountable Uninterrupted Power Supply w/Network Card Options provides Battery Backup through blackouts voltage fluctuations & surge
- Ideal for high-performance workstations servers & network equipment
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) corrects brownouts & over-voltages without using battery power
- NEMA 5-15P input; 8 NEMA 5-15R outlets
- 17.7 min. half load; 6.5 min. full load
- 2 year Tripp Lite Warranty/$250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
Tripp Lite SmartPro Line Interactive UPS with enhanced LCD interface offers network-grade power protection for critical server, network and telecommunications equipment. Line Interactive Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) with built-in Auto-Voltage Regulation (AVR) actively corrects brownouts and overvoltages back to usable levels while maintaining a full battery charge in case of power failure. Interactive LCD interface reports UPS operating mode, detailed UPS and site-power data, plus enables a variety of UPS setup and configuration options. Super-fast switchover from line to battery power occurs within milliseconds to maintain operation of connected equipment without interruption or reboot. 94% line-mode efficiency offers reduced heat emissions and operating costs. USB and RS-232 ports work with PowerAlert software to communicate detailed UPS status and site power conditions. HID-compliant USB port enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Communications ports enable detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions. PowerAlert UPS monitoring and control software is available for free download from www.tripplite.com. Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface. LCD display panel easily rotates for viewing in rackmount or tower configurations. Audible alarm with push-button momentary alarm-cancel and silent-mode configuration options. Programmable self-test. Field-replaceable, hot-swappable internal batteries.