- Smart Line-Interactive Sine Wave Uninterrupted Power Supply provides Battery Backup through blackouts voltage fluctuations & surge
- Ideal for desktop computers & audio/visual equipment
- LCD screen reports real-time UPS & power status
- Supports a half-load up to 14.3 min & a full load up to 4 min
- Automatic Voltage Regulation corrects brownouts/ over-voltages without using battery power
- 8 protected NEMA 5-15R outlets
- 3 Year Tripp Lite Warranty & $250,000 Lifetime Insu
Tripp Lite's SMART1200LCD Line-Interactive Digital UPS System offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long-lasting battery support for personal computers, network workstations, home entertainment systems and media centers. Internal UPS circuits support entry-level PCs or individual VCR/DVR components during power failures. Prevents data loss, viewing interruptions, lost recordings and loss of component programming. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits regulate brownouts and overvoltages from 75V to 147V back to usable levels without using battery power. Offers complete power protection with support for upright tower, flat shelfmount or 2U rackmount installation in an attractive all-black cabinet design. Includes 8 battery-supported outlets. Built-in USB and DB9 serial ports enable optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in case of extended power failure; cabling included. PowerAlert Software available via free download from www.tripplite.com. HID-compliant USB interface enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. Built-in single-line RJ-45 jacks offer protection for equipment with single-line tel/DSL or network Ethernet connection. Built-in audible alarm and large LCD front panel voltage display indicates line power status, battery power status, battery low/replace status and voltage boost operation. 1200VA/700W power-handling capacity supports entry-level PCs, home entertainment systems, network workstations and audio/video components. Offers 4 min. battery runtime with a full load of 1200VA/700W and 12 min. with a half load of 600VA/350W.