- TAA Compliant GSA Smart Line-Interactive Sine Wave 1U Rack-Mountable Uninterrupted Power Supply w/ Network Card Options provides Battery Backup power through blackouts voltage fluctuations & surges
- Ideal for servers storage devices & telecom hardware
- Automatic Voltage Regulation corrects brownouts over-voltages without using battery power
- 14 min. runtime half load; 4 min. full load
- 6 NEMA 5-15R outlets—2 switchable
- 2 year Tripp Lite Warranty/$250,000 Lifetime Insurance
Two of the six NEMA 5-15R outlets may be switched off remotely to reboot equipment or shed nonessential loads to maximize battery backup time for mission-critical equipment. The internal battery provides 14 minutes of support at half load (400W) and four minutes at full load (800W). Operating with a high 99% line mode efficiency, the ENERGY STAR-certified SM1000RM1UTAA saves you money by meeting strict EPA guidelines.
Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) maintains 120V nominal output over an input range of 83V to 147V without using battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment's performance and prevents damage. 450-joule AC surge suppression protects your equipment from harmful power surges. With Tripp Lite's PowerAlert software, available via free download, the SM1000RM1UTAA enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure. Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options, including WEBCARDLX.