- TAA Compliant GSA Smart Line-Interactive Sine Wave 2U Rack-Mountable Uninterrupted Power Supply w/ Network Card Options provides Battery Backup power through blackouts voltage fluctuations & surges
- Ideal for servers storage devices & telecom hardware
- Automatic Voltage Regulation corrects brownouts over-voltages without using battery power
- 15 min. runtime half load; 5 min. full load
- 6 NEMA 5-15R outlets—4 switchable
- 2 year Tripp Lite Warranty/$250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
Tripp Lite's SM1000RM2UTAA is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases. This intelligent, line-interactive sine wave rack/tower uninterruptible power supply prevents data loss, downtime and equipment damage due to power outages, voltage fluctuations and transient surges. It requires only two rack spaces (2U) in a standard rack enclosure. 1000VA/700 watt power handling capability and full time sine wave output supports networking, telecom and other sensitive electronic applications. It includes a total of 6 outlets arranged in 2 load banks that are individually controllable via software interface to reboot select equipment on demand or shed less significant loads to extend battery runtime for more critical equipment. It supports simultaneous remote monitoring of UPS and site power conditions via built-in network accessory card slot, USB and DB9 serial monitoring ports. Communications ports support messaging of detailed UPS operating parameters and line power status. Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface offers option for instantaneous power-off of UPS and connected equipment in the case of fire or emergency. Multi-function audible alarms and set of 5 front panel LEDs offer at-a-glance notification of UPS and line power status. Network-grade AC surge suppression protects equipment from damage and performance problems resulting from transient surges and line noise.