- Smart Medical-Grade Line-Interactive Uninterrupted Power Supply Tower provides UL 60601-1 compliant medical-grade power battery backup for use in patient-care vicinities
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) corrects brownouts over-voltages without using battery power
- 6 IEC320 C13 hospital-grade outlets
- Half load up to 27.5 minutes; full load up to 11 minutes
- Muted Alarm/ Alarm Quiet Control/ EMI/RFI noise filtering
- 2 year Tripp Lite Warranty
Built-in line-interactive voltage regulation corrects brownouts as low as 155V and overvoltages as high as 274V to normal 230V nominal output, without drawing battery power. The SMX1200XLHG’s built-in isolation transformer with Faraday shield offers full isolation and removes common mode noise while maintaining full AC surge suppression in all modes. Cumulative leakage current of all connected equipment is less than 100 microamps.
This UPS system features six IEC320 C13 hospital-grade outlets and has a hospital-grade IEC320 C14 plug on a 15 cm (6 in.) dongle. All six outlets provide both backup protection and surge protection, rated to 340 joules.
The SMX1200XLHG also features diagnostic LEDs, as well as a USB port and a DB9 serial port that work with Tripp Lite’s included PowerAlert software for safe, unattended system shutdown and file saves in the event of a prolonged power failure.