- Line interactive uninterrupted power supply provides battery backup through blackouts/ voltage fluctuations & surges
- Ideal for point-of-sale applications/ computers/ network equipment & home theater systems
- Automatic Voltage Regulation corrects brownouts/ over-voltages without using battery power
- Half-load runtime 24 min; full load runtime 8 min.
- NEMA 5-15P input plug & 6 5-15R outlets
- 1000VA/ 1kVA/ 120V/ 700W
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty & $200,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
Tripp Lite's OMNI1000ISO offers complete UPS protection with built-in line-interactive voltage regulation, intelligent monitoring and unattended shutdown capability. Built-in isolation transformer with Faraday shield offers full isolation and complete common mode noise rejection. 1000VA power-handling capacity supports point-of-sale applications, computers, internetworking equipment and home theater systems during commercial power failures. Line-interactive voltage regulation corrects brownouts as low as 81V and overvoltages as high as 143V back to normal 120V levels, reserving battery power for use during complete power failures. Built-in USB communications port works with PowerAlert Software and cabling to provide automatic unattended shutdown of connected network and PC applications.