Quick tech specs
- Line interactive uninterrupted power supply provides battery backup through blackouts/ voltage fluctuations and surges
- Automatic Voltage Regulation corrects brownouts/ over-voltages without using battery power
- NEMA 5-15P input plug and 6 5-15R outlets
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty and $200,000 Lifetime Insurance
- Ideal for point-of-sale applications/ computers/ network equipment and home theater systems
- Half-load runtime 24 min; full load runtime 8 min.
- 1000VA/ 1kVA/ 120V/ 700W
Know your gear
Tripp Lite's OMNI1000ISO offers complete UPS protection with built-in line-interactive voltage regulation, intelligent monitoring and unattended shutdown capability. Built-in isolation transformer with Faraday shield offers full isolation and complete common mode noise rejection. 1000VA power-handling capacity supports point-of-sale applications, computers, internetworking equipment and home theater systems during commercial power failures. Line-interactive voltage regulation corrects brownouts as low as 81V and overvoltages as high as 143V back to normal 120V levels, reserving battery power for use during complete power failures. Built-in USB communications port works with PowerAlert Software and cabling to provide automatic unattended shutdown of connected network and PC applications.
Tripp Lite UPS 1000VA 700W Battery Back Up Tower Isolation Transformer 120V is rated 5.00 out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Frank from Would buy another. Just what we needed. I live in a rural area. Lots of trees touching power lines - so lots of blinking electricity on windy days. Have the phone internet modem, the cell booster, & router all on battery backup. Life is good now!
Date published: 2019-12-17T00:00:00-05:00
Rated 5 out of 5 by phasr from A very necessary addition for sensitive electronic gear Does the job very well. This unit offers an isolation circuit & battery backup. The software readily communicates with the computer affording greater control for the device.
Date published: 2017-08-20T00:00:00-04:00
Rated 5 out of 5 by gary from Works good Seems to work fine. Haven't had an outage yet.We shall see
Date published: 2019-07-18T00:00:00-04:00