- Safeguard your computer,printer,scanner,router,modem and other small home electronics against dangerous surges,spikes and line noise.
- 6 NEMA 5-15R outlets—one designed for a bulky transformer
- 790-joule surge protection rating
- 6 ft. AC power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
- Diagnostic LED confirms protection status at a glance
- Automatic shutoff cuts power to all outlets
- Power Strip / Surge Suppressor / Surge strip
- $20,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance and Lifetime Warranty
Perfect for your home or office workstation, the TLP606 Protect It!® 6-Outlet Surge Protector features a surge protection rating of 790 joules to defend your sensitive electronic components against strong surges and spikes. In fact, Tripp Lite will repair or replace any connected equipment damaged by surges, including direct lightning strikes, up to $20,000 for life (valid in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico only).
Because residential power outlets have three wires—hot line (H), neutral (N) and ground (G)—the TLP606 protects all three, covering the two protection modes: full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G). It also filters out electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI) that can disrupt your electronics and inflict hardware damage or data loss.
Your devices plug into six NEMA 5-15R outlets, one of which is placed at the end to accept a bulky transformer without blocking adjacent outlets. An integrated 15A circuit breaker protects all outlets and shuts down connected equipment in case of overload. The lighted on/off switch provides one-touch control over connected equipment. A diagnostic LED confirms your connected equipment is protected.
The six-foot AC power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug reaches nearby outlets to fit easily into your workstation or home theater setup. Keyhole slots incorporated into the bottom panel provide convenient wall or desk mounting options for the light gray plastic housing.