- SmartOnline Step-Down Isolation Transformer 6000VA 6000W 2U Rack Mountable converts UPS utility generator or other 208V or 240V input to 120V for powering low-voltage AC components
- Converts High-Voltage Input to Low-Voltage Output
- 8 5-15/20R & 4 5-15R outlets
- 1 NEMA L6-30R outlet accepts high-voltage equipment
- Resettable circuit breakers protect connected low-voltage equipment against hazardous overloads
- TAA-Compliant UPS for GSA Schedule Purchases
- Tripp Lite 2 Year Warranty
Tripp Lite's SU6000XFMR2UTAA step-down, isolation transformer converts 208 or 240V input from any generator, utility or UPS high voltage source to 120V low voltage output. 208 or 240V 30A input connection supported via hardware or included L6-30P input plug. 8 5-15/20R and 4 5-15R output receptacles accommodate 5-15P and 5-20P equipment plugs. Built-in L6-30R outlet supports one high voltage L6-30P plug. Supports 2U rackmount installation in 4 post racks with included brackets. Supports 2 post rackmount installation with optional 2POSTRMKITWM. Supports upright tower installation with 2-9USTAND.